Life has been crazy lately. Between finishing up FREAK (which is very nearly done – I’m hoping to hand it in to my Gallery editor this week), and some very major stuff coming up in my personal life (which I’ll eventually tell you about, but not today), I really don’t know where October went. And I don’t think life will be slowing down anytime soon.
Here’s a summary of what’s coming up in the next few months:
- CREEP is coming out in paperback through Little Brown UK/Sphere this December 2011 (and will be available in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and other export territories)
- The mass market US version of CREEP will be released in July 2012
- FREAK is coming out in hardcover in the summer of 2012
- I just found out this morning that we sold the Czech rights to CREEP
- My Canadian launch party for CREEP is next week in Toronto!